- BORN IN: Toledo, Ohio
- COLLEGE: Miami University
- CAREER HIGHLIGHTS: It was truly incredible playing a role in the rapid growth of the last company I worked for. When I first began, it was a small organization of 200 people. In a year this grew to 1,000! I was fortunate enough to assist in the build-out of new programs, processes, and office space.
- FAVORITE MEMORY AS A KID: Family vacations to Hilton Head. It was so fun to swim, spend time with my sisters, and search for seashells on the beach!
- IN MY SPARE TIME: I love to spend my free time with family and friends! Quality time with the people I love most is so important to me.
- MY GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IS: I worked at an ice cream shop for 8 years in high school and college. There was nothing more satisfying than making the most perfect ice cream cone!
- FAVORITE FOODS: Ice cream!
- FAVORITE MOVIES: I love Armageddon…it’s a perfect mix of comedy, drama, and adventure!
- FAVORITE BANDS: I don’t have one! Just a big fan of anything upbeat that I can dance to.
- BEST CONCERT EVER ATTENDED: I saw Taylor Swift at The Shoe last year. It was so fun, and her songs are so catchy!
- SPECIAL TALENTS: Wing eating! I’m pretty fast 🙂
- A QUOTE I LOVE: “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” — Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh
- REALLY FUN FACT: I have 6 sisters! There was never a dull moment growing up.