Online Reviews of Dentists
Let your current patients help you grow your practice.
Even when the referral comes from a highly trusted source, 86% of people will also look at patient reviews before choosing a dentist. So your happy patients don’t just keep your practice running, they’re a key part of your long-term growth.
We direct your entire review strategy, including setup, optimization, review acquisition, monitoring, and response.
We’re here to make reviews easy—for you and your patients. First we integrate our reviews dashboard with your website and important review sites. Then we add information about your practice and connect it with your existing patient communications system so you can send automated texts or emails asking for reviews. We also install review widgets across your website along with a custom page that displays all your reviews.
Reviews are easiest for your patients when their experience with you is fresh in their minds, so we implement periodic review campaigns via text message and email to request reviews, not just for your site, but major review sites, including Google, Facebook, and Healthgrades. We’ll get you started with a review request to your patient list, to jumpstart the process.
Monitor & Respond
Reviews play a major role in your reputation, so it’s essential to stay on top of them. Our automated platform pulls your reviews from directories across the web, making it easy for us to monitor and respond to each review as it comes in. We acknowledge and respond to all positive reviews, and contact you immediately with a recommendation for handling negative reviews. Of course we uphold HIPAA compliance and maintain your brand voice in all responses.
We help you make good reviews work hard for you. Our dashboard automatically posts positive reviews to Facebook, Twitter, and your website. And as part of our dental Social Media Marketing service, we’ll turn key reviews into designed graphics, and potentially boost them, to increase their effectiveness.
Want to chat about live patient reviews for your dental practice?
Complement your reviews with other dental marketing services, including:
Questions about dental reviews?
I have not received an online patient review in months. Why should I start or continue my reviews management program?
- Reviews + reputation management is a key component to a comprehensive marketing plan. By monitoring your reviews, you will demonstrate an authentic brand online and gain valuable insight to your business and achieve your goals.
- Our proprietary software tracks reviews across the web. You may think you aren’t receiving reviews, but we find them in all corners of the internet.
- Our Review Specialist creates an ongoing review generation strategy to ensure you receive reviews to help you stay competitive with dentists in your area.
When a patient reviews your dental practice it allows others to learn more about you, your staff, office environment, and the quality of service you provide. Additional benefits include:
- Boosting your search engine rank and allowing potential patients to easily find you
- Fostering your brand’s reputation
- Helping you make better business decisions
- Increasing patient acquisition and retention to help you reach financial goals
- Enabling you to connect with online business communities
Negative reviews happen. In turn, they offer insight and give you an opportunity to reevaluate and make adjustments to your practice, staff and services. We advise our clients to treat every review the same, regardless of the star rating attached to it. If you receive a negative review, we will help you respond kindly and professionally (with patient confidentiality in mind) so you can turn that reviewer’s frown upsidedown.
We recommend focusing on generating a mix of first and third party online reviews.
- First party reviews are those generated on your website.
- Third party reviews are found on review sites such as Google, Facebook and Healthgrades. Google is by far the most popular online review platform.