- BORN IN: Middletown, Ohio
- COLLEGE: The Ohio State University
- CAREER HIGHLIGHTS: Finishing off the chocolate in the candy drawer in our office. And, getting to work with this amazing, talented team of people.
- FAVORITE MEMORY AS A KID: Riding and showing horses with my family.
- IN MY SPARE TIME: Run my crazy kids all over. Work out. Do laundry. Do dishes. Go to the grocery store. Cook. Clean the house. Help with homework. Yell at the kids periodically for good measure.
- MY GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IS: Our pretty cool kids.
- FAVORITE FOODS: Anything with chocolate!
- FAVORITE MOVIES: My top 10 list includes: Crash, Bull Durham, Schindler’s List, Driving Miss Daisy, The Blind Side, Shawshank Redemption, Best in Show, Last of The Mohicans, Dead Poets Society, The Green Mile, Man on Fire, Shag, Steel Magnolias, The Princess Bride, and ALL of the Harry Potter Movies.
- FAVORITE BANDS: Aerosmith, AC/DC, KISS, Bruce Springsteen, U2 (the earlier days), Awolnation, Chris Stapleton, CCR, The Rolling Stones, Florida Georgia Line, The Lumineers
- BEST CONCERT EVER ATTENDED: KISS or Justin Timberlake
- SPECIAL TALENTS: Juggling a thousand different things at once and being happy that I’m only dropping a few balls at a time.
- A QUOTE I LOVE: “When you come to the end of all the light you know and it’s time to step into the unknown, Faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen: God will give you something solid to stand on or He will teach you to fly.” ― Edward Teller
- REALLY FUN FACT: Yawning is contagious between people and their dogs. And, it’s possible that I might be a dog whisperer.