- BORN IN: Middletown, Ohio
- COLLEGE: The Ohio State University
- CAREER HIGHLIGHTS: Finishing off the chocolate in the candy drawer in our office. And, getting to work with this amazing, talented team of people.
- FAVORITE MEMORY AS A KID: Every memory I have with my parents and my sister, Tracy, and brother, Steven. We were blessed with too many amazing memories to pick one favorite.
- IN MY SPARE TIME: Run my crazy kids to all kinds of places, take care of my husband and our sweet, spoiled dog, Abby. And, work out. And, do laundry. And, do dishes. And, go to the grocery store, And, cook. And, clean the house. And, help with homework. Wait… Spare time?
- MY GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IS: Our kids are my greatest accomplishment and the greatest gift of my life.
- FAVORITE FOODS: Noodles with butter and salt, freshly baked sourdough bread, any kind of cookie dough, chocolate and candy. However, my favorite foods that I eat are fresh strawberries, apples and bananas, steamed broccoli, roasted Brussel sprouts and grilled chicken or fish. And, salads.
- FAVORITE MOVIES: My top 10 list includes: Crash, Bull Durham, Schindler’s List, Driving Miss Daisy, The Blind Side, Shawshank Redemption, Best in Show, Last of The Mohicans, Dead Poets Society, The Green Mile, Man on Fire, Shag, Steel Magnolias, The Princess Bride, and ALL of the Harry Potter Movies.
- FAVORITE BANDS: Aerosmith, AC/DC, KISS, Bruce Springsteen, U2 (the earlier days), Awolnation, Chris Stapleton, Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Rolling Stones, Florida Georgia Line, The Lumineers
- BEST CONCERT EVER ATTENDED: KISS or Justin Timberlake
- SPECIAL TALENTS: Juggling a thousand different things at once and being happy that I’m only dropping a few balls at a time.
- A QUOTE I LOVE: “When you come to the end of all the light you know and it’s time to step into the unknown, Faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen: God will give you something solid to stand on or He will teach you to fly.” ― Edward Teller
- REALLY FUN FACT: Yawning is contagious between people and their dogs. And, it’s possible that I might be a dog whisperer.