5 Reasons You Shouldn’t Post to All Your Social Media at Once
When posting on your practice’s social media accounts, it’s important to consider the different audiences for each channel. Here’s why you shouldn’t post to every social media account at the same time:
- Audiences are active on different channels at different times.
- Demographics vary with each social media platform.
- Followers get tired of seeing the same posts on all channels.
- Each social media platform is formatted differently.
- Hashtag use varies from channel to channel.
By tailoring the day, time, and messaging of your posts, you’re more likely to engage with each channel’s particular audience. Contact us today for help with your social media strategy.