Executive Assistant/Special Projects
- BORN IN: Cincinnati Ohio
- COLLEGE: College of Mount St. Joseph, Xavier University
- FAVORITE MEMORY AS A KID: Hitting the gavel in my grandfather’s courtroom during his tenure as a judge.
- IN MY SPARE TIME: Play tennis, kayak, attend my kids sporting events
- MY GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IS: Raising three kids in 4 different cities, including Warsaw Poland.
- FAVORITE FOODS: I really like everything!
- FAVORITE MOVIES: All the Shreks, because of all the fun quotes
- FAVORITE BANDS: I enjoy a variety of music, especially show tunes.
- BEST CONCERT EVER ATTENDED: REM
- A QUOTE I LOVE: “Would somebody please get me something deep-fried and smothered in chocolate” – Fairy Godmother in Shrek
- REALLY FUN FACT: Our Siberian Huskie can “talk”. He often says “I don’t want to”!