- BORN IN: Marysville, OH
- COLLEGE: The Ohio University | Athens, OH
- CAREER HIGHLIGHTS: Other than standard “Marketing” experience, I’ve worked in landscaping, as well as at Burger King, Office Max, a toy store in Tuttle mall, Chipotle, and I was an RA in college for over 3 years.
- FAVORITE MEMORY AS A KID: When I was 5 or 6, Dad and I went as Batman and Robin for Halloween – but he couldn’t find an adult costume. So he just wore the mask with his glasses on top of that, along with his regular street clothes. His mustache also stuck out of the cowl. And he liked to smoke cigars. So that’s Batman to me… an average-dressed guy, wearing the mask and cape with his glasses and mustache, smoking a cigar. Ah, the 90’s.
- IN MY SPARE TIME: Pet my cat, Izzy. Play video games. Watch/make fun of bad movies. Watching Star Wars with my wife. Antiquing.
- MY GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IS: Combining peanut butter and Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal in college.
- FAVORITE FOODS: Any pancakes, probably. The Godfather deep dish pizza at Massey’s is pretty good. Also the deep dish at Giordano’s. Any cheese/meat party plate. Orange Chicken at Beijing in Powell.
- FAVORITE MOVIES: Any Star Wars, Harold and Maude, Clockwork Orange, any Quentin Tarantino films, Lord of the Rings, any Eric Wright films, *most Seth Rogan films, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Spinal Tap, Big Lebowski, Step Bros, Anchorman.
- FAVORITE BANDS: Anderson .Paak, Childish Gambino, Chance the Rapper, De La Soul, Michael Christmas, Mac Miller, Kendrick Lamar, Beastie Boys, Wu-Tang Clan, Tyler the Creator, Nas, Kid Cudi, Danny Brown, KRS-ONE, Noname, Mos Def, Dio, The Black Keys, Bad Brains, Black Flag, Minutemen, Cake, The Ramones, Dead Kennedys, Misfits, A Tribe Called Quest, Aesop Rock, B.B. King, Public Enemy, Weird Al, Galactic, E-40, Harry Connick Jr., Ice Cube, Kevin Gates, OutKast, Glenn Miller, Louis Armstrong.
- BEST CONCERT EVER ATTENDED: Tenacious D – Old School Unplugged Tour (2012?)
- SPECIAL TALENTS: I’m a drummer and a mediocre chef. I can split large apples and bananas in half by hand.
- A QUOTE I LOVE: “Overprepare, then go with the flow” – fortune from a fortune cookie I’ve kept in my wallet since roughly 2011
- REALLY FUN FACT: I own 11 square feet of land in Glencoe and Lochaber Scotland, so I’m technically a Lord.