- BORN IN: Born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana; southerner at heart; Cajun in kitchen
- COLLEGE: Lousiana State University – Geaux Tigers
- CAREER HIGHLIGHTS: Working on F-16s at General Dynamics; working on the cutting edge at CompuServe (and all of the amazing people who have become lifelong friends); mentoring 5 amazing young ladies at McGraw-Hill who are all executives or in upper management now.
- FAVORITE MEMORY AS A KID: All memories of my childhood are my favorite. I was blessed to have a wonderful childhood.
- IN MY SPARE TIME: Spend time with family and friends. We love to travel and I love to do scrapbooks for family; I spend a lot of money on Shutterfly.
- MY GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IS: Being a mom and now a grandmom. According to my three grandaughters, I am the “greatest Mimi in the world”; I have a keychain to prove it.
- FAVORITE FOODS: Jambalya and anything with rice and Tabasco (<-which by the way is a product of Louisiana).
- FAVORITE MOVIES: Pretty Woman, Hope Floats, Notting Hill, Steel Magnolias, and any romantic comedy movie that my daughter will watch with me.
- FAVORITE BANDS: Aerosmith, ABBA, Alan Jackson, Queen, Lady GaGa, Toby Keith, Kenny Chesney, Kid Rock
- BEST CONCERT EVER ATTENDED: This is hard. I have been to a lot of great concerts; Aerosmith Nine Lives, Janet Jackson Rhythm Nation, Styx (with Dennis Deyoung), Katy Perry Prismatic Tour
- SPECIAL TALENTS: Cooking cajun food
- A QUOTE I LOVE: Everyone’s strength is their weakness – said by me…..to my kids a 100 times.
- REALLY FUN FACT: I spent 2 hours in hotel room in London with Mick Jagger ……(for work; I know what you were thinking!)