Chief Barketing Officer
- BORN IN: The USA
- COLLEGE: The College of Life
- CAREER HIGHLIGHTS:
- Jumping onto the conference room table at work and eating a whole rotisserie chicken
- Being requested by clients to attend their meetings because I bring so much to the conversation
- Having a mid-morning stretch on the office bean bag after my leisurely walk through the cornfield for a “private” moment
- Assessing our office dog-toy inventory, demanding an updated order of treats ASAP, and getting them. 🙂
- FAVORITE MEMORY AS A KID: Playing with my human family, training my humans to give me a treat immediately after coming in from outside, teaching my humans to smile every time I wag my tail at them.
- IN MY SPARE TIME: Snuggling in my bean bag at the office, long walks in the park, chasing birds and squirrels, encouraging my humans to throw balls for me to chase, pretending to run and bark in my sleep, eating snacks that have lots of crunch, and making people think I’m the coolest dog ever (I am).
- MY GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IS: I’m a natural blonde.
- FAVORITE FOODS: Anything anyone else is eating and maybe a rawhide when I’m feeling hungry, which is always.
- FAVORITE MOVIES: Every Air Bud movie ever made, The Secret Life of Pets, Turner & Hooch, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, and Homeward Bound – only when I’m in the mood to cry.
- FAVORITE BANDS: Snoop Dogg, Three Dog Night, Beastie Boys, Pet Shop Boys, The Beatles, The Monkeys, and Buffalo Springfield. My favorite song is “Who Let the Dogs Out?”
- BEST CONCERT EVER ATTENDED: Baha Men
- SPECIAL TALENTS: Singing pitch perfect lyrics to Who Let the Dogs Out and Jingle Bells, and I have an uncanny ability to nap anywhere.
- A QUOTE I LOVE: “I’m sorry about your sandwich.” – Lacey Whiteboard
- REALLY FUN FACT: I can hold a treat on my nose for 1 minute, but I haven’t figured out how to catch it yet. And, I’m one of 45% of dogs that sleep in their humans’ beds at night. 🙂