Chief Barketing Officer
- BORN IN: The USA
- COLLEGE: Whiteboard U
- CAREER HIGHLIGHTS: Jumping onto the conference room table at work and eating a whole rotisserie chicken. Having a mid-morning stretch on the office bean bag after my leisurely walk through the cornfield for a “private” moment.
- FAVORITE MEMORY AS A KID: Playing with my human family and training my people to give me a treat immediately after coming in from outside.
- IN MY SPARE TIME: I snuggle in my bean bag at the office, long walks in the park, chase birds and squirrels, pretend to run and bark in my sleep, eat snacks that have lots of crunch.
- MY GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IS: I’m a natural blonde.
- FAVORITE FOODS: Anything anyone else is eating and maybe a rawhide when I’m feeling hungry, which is always.
- FAVORITE MOVIES: Every Air Bud movie ever made, The Secret Life of Pets, Turner & Hooch, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, and Homeward Bound – only when I’m in the mood to cry.
- FAVORITE BANDS: Snoop Dogg, Three Dog Night, Beastie Boys, Pet Shop Boys, The Beatles, The Monkeys, and Buffalo Springfield. My favorite song is “Who Let the Dogs Out?”
- BEST CONCERT EVER ATTENDED: Baha Men
- SPECIAL TALENTS: Singing pitch-perfect lyrics to Who Let the Dogs Out and Jingle Bells, and I have an uncanny ability to nap anywhere.
- QUOTES I LOVE:
- “You can trust your dog to guard your house but never trust your dog to guard your sandwich.” – Anonymous
- “Properly trained, a human can be a dog’s best friend.” – Carey Ford
- “Let sleeping dogs lie.” – Robert Walpole
- “I’m sorry about your sandwich.” – Lacey Whiteboard
- REALLY FUN FACT: I can hold a treat on my nose for 1 minute, but I haven’t figured out how to catch it yet. And, I’m one of 45% of dogs that sleep in their humans’ beds at night. 🙂