Your dental practice SEO (Search Engine Optimization) helps patients find you when they search for a new dentist.
Patients are searching online for a new dentist. Your online visibility is essential for your patient acquisition efforts. Google processes about 5.6 billion searches per day, with the average person conducting three to four searches daily.
In order to attract and acquire the patients you want when they are searching online for a new dentist, you need to show up. That’s what our SEO services do for you – help you show up for important keywords your patients are using.
We also understand that every dentist is different – your philosophy, culture, procedures, and processes, and we emphasize those unique qualities to generate Expertise, Authority, and Trust for search engines and prospective patients.
SEO helps you attract, acquire and retain the patients you want. Get Started.
Our Dental Practice SEO Service
We start with a full SEO audit of your website to identify all needed areas of SEO improvement. During our subsequent meeting/phone calls, we’ll include a review of our findings and where we intend to focus our SEO efforts.
Our comprehensive audit includes but is not limited to:
- Organic position distribution
- Website technical structure
- Keyword and content analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Link analysis
When we build your new website, our SEO team is involved at the beginning of the build process to direct the website’s “structure,” focusing on keywords and content strategy. Prior to launch or for a client’s current website, our team ads important elements like:
- Title tags
- Meta descriptions
- H1 and H2 tags
- Focus keywords
Tracking is one of the most important steps in any dental marketing strategy. We use the data to analyze the effectiveness of your marketing investment and revise strategies when needed to maximize your ROI.
- We connect your website URL to Google Analytics, Google Search Console and other SEO tools to monitor and maintain your search presence.
- We add dynamic call and web-form tracking as part of your SEO strategy to identify patient conversions. Our system also records patient/front desk phone conversations, which helps your team with development and training.
Unique, personal content is vital to your online search presence and how you present yourself to current and prospective patients.
For our website clients, we write unique content during the website build process that highlights search-related keywords and highlights your practice’s unique qualities that set you apart from the competitor down the street.
We showcase your Expertise, Authority and Trust (EAT) by focusing on your Home, About, Service and Team pages.
Having a proactive technical SEO process is key to your website’s rankings on Google. Our technical SEO implementation includes, but is definitely not limited to, adding and updating the following:
- Title and alt image tags
- Crawl errors
- Website speed optimization
- Internal links and broken links
- Content enhancement and focus keywords
Building links and credibility that connects to your website helps build EAT in Google’s eyes. Our WM team focuses on adding links from:
- Community service organizations or schools with which your practice is involved.
- Key associations and membership groups you may belong to, like the ADA, your state dental association, or the local chamber.
- Local Directories – this is where our dental Local Search and Google My Business service comes in, submitting key practice information and your website URL to directories across the web: Google, Yelp, Bing, and HealthGrades.
Analysis + Results
Just as your website design functionality and user experience should constantly evolve, your SEO efforts need to continuously change and adapt. Our SEO services include ongoing SEO audits and analysis of your website and search health, so we can make changes as Google’s algorithm evolves.
You’ll receive an automated monthly report identifying the keywords your website is showing up for and other important results from your overall practice marketing strategy, including:
- SEO effectiveness
- Organic search traffic and conversions
Review + Consult
We don’t send you our automated report for you to review on our own. As part of our monthly Practice Marketing Consulting, your account manager and other team members meet with you in person or via phone or Zoom to:
- Review the report and discuss results
- Identify successes, challenges, issues and next steps
- Refine your current SEO and marketing strategy as needed to ensure you are attracting and acquiring patients.