Your dental reviews confirm why your patients should choose your practice.
Eighty six percent of prospective patients look at reviews before choosing a dentist, even if they were referred by a family member or doctor. The reviews they read about your practice can mean the difference between scheduling an appointment or calling another office.
At Whiteboard Marketing, our dedicated Digital Marketing Specialists direct your entire review strategy through setup, optimization, review acquisition, monitoring and response.
Our Reviews + Reputation Management Process
Our set-up process integrates our reviews dashboard with your practice website and key review sites across the web. Our team:
- Adds your key practice information to our reviews dashboard.
- Connects with your patient communications system (SolutionReach, RevenueWell, Weave, etc.) to send automated text and email review requests.
- Installs review widgets on every page of your website.
- Builds a custom reviews page on your website with a live reviews feed displaying all of your reviews including date and source.
After setting up your service, our initial goal is to launch a reviews request campaign to your patient list to jump-start new reviews for your practice.
Our team initiates a review request “drip” campaign to your active patients that seeks feedback on important review sites, including Google, Facebook, Healthgrades, or directly on your website. Our reviews platform also allows for patients to provide private feedback that isn’t published across the web.
We develop and implement periodic proactive reviews campaigns to generate new reviews from patients via text messages and emails. Ultimately, our goal is to obtain reviews from your most recent patients while their experiences with the practice are “fresh” in their minds.
Keeping track of what people are saying about your practice and knowing how best to respond to feedback truly can make or break your online reputation. Our automated platform aggregates reviews from applicable directories across the web. This means we are able to monitor each review that comes in, including feedback from your patient communications system.
Managing your reputation is as important as getting new reviews. Our team:
- Acknowledges and responds to all positive reviews.
- Quickly contacts you if a negative review is received and provides a recommended response strategy.
- Writes your review response with a strategic message and voice to enhance your practice’s reputation.
- Focuses on HIPAA-compliant verbiage at all times.
Our reviews dashboard automatically posts your positive reviews to Facebook, Twitter, and your website to ensure reviews from all sources can be seen by your patients and prospects.
As part of our dental Social Media Marketing service, our digital marketing specialists post designed graphics of key reviews and may even boost the review posts from your Facebook page.
Analytics + Reporting
You’ll receive a monthly report with the total number of reviews generated and the platform on which the patient feedback was written. As part of our dental Practice Marketing Consulting service, our account managers will review this report with you and recommend strategies to increase reviews over time.
We focus on increasing Google reviews!
Text requests net a higher reviews response!