Whiteboard Marketing in Dublin, OH is seeking a full-time, in-house Senior Digital Marketing Account Manager. As a senior digital marketing account manager, you should have solid experience in marketing with a customer service approach. You should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships.
A minimum of 3-5 years of experience is required. The ideal candidate has knowledge and experience in website development, SEO, PPC, Social Media, Local SEO, and Online Reviews. Experience is the dental or healthcare field preferred but not required.
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI and company growth
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Optimize web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
- Present social media strategies to clients
- Report on web performance metrics
- Analyze digital campaigns success
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends and share amongst Account Managers and cross functional teams
Experience and Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Digital account manager
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and website design
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience navigating and interpreting Google Analytics
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Prior experience as an account management in an agency and/or fast paced atmosphere
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to do consultative sales
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word), Google Drive, email marketing systems, project management systems
- BS in Marketing or relevant field
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Client first mentality
- Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills–solution oriented
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong collaborator
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; including public speaking
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Desire for continuous learning
- Team player
About Whiteboard Marketing and Our Culture
Whiteboard Marketing is a full-service dental marketing agency that partners with dentists across the United States to help them attract, acquire and retain patients. We offer clients personalized solutions, customized to help drive growth and serve the needs of their practice. Our clients are at the forefront of all we do.
Whiteboard Marketing was founded in 2005 by Sean White. Initially an off-site marketing department for a few clients, Whiteboard Marketing has grown into a full-service agency of marketing professionals serving hundreds of dental practices across the United States. In support of continuing education and networking for our dental clients, we are also a proud partner and supporter of multiple state dental associations like the Ohio Dental Association, the Indiana Dental Association and the Florida Dental Association, as well as national endorsed partnerships like the Paragon Program and Seattle Study Club.
Account management: 3-5 years in digital marketing
- Paid Vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Salary based on experience
Why Whiteboard Marketing?
We’re more than just a top-notch digital marketing partner for our clients — we’re a family built on teamwork, support, and a passion for helping each other grow professionally!
Here are just a few additional benefits of working with Whiteboard Marketing:
- Casual + comfy work dress code that suits your style
- Collaboration + teamwork across all departments
- Free office snacks and beverages
- Ample opportunity for community involvement
- Annual Summits filled with learning, fun and growth opportunities
- Fun quarterly out-of-office events like pedal wagons and March Madness watch parties
- Dog-friendly office featuring Lacey Whiteboard, our Chief Barketing Officer
- Impromptu in-office happy hours
- Team-building events in office, like our Annual Chili Cook-off and game day potlucks
- Christmas gift exchanges and holiday parties
- Work-from-home Fridays, including half days from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Paid Team Workout sessions
- Continuing education and career growth opportunities
Sound like a perfect job for you? To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to Pat Halsey, Pat@whiteboard-mktg.com. Please include desired compensation. We are an equal opportunity employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.