The Paid Search Specialist at Whiteboard Marketing works to ensure the Pay-per-click (PPC) department is working toward the common goal of continued improvement and success for all PPC clients.
The Specialist will be responsible for technical and strategic implementation of PPC, driving exceptional performance and results while assisting in defining, implementing and managing the PPC strategy for our general niche dental clients.
This role requires a strong analytical and data-focused mindset as well as the drive to continuously learn and present new strategic approaches that can elevate client outcomes/performance and garner process improvements.
This position is located in our home office in Dublin, Ohio.
- Deliver exceptional Paid and Organic results across all campaigns
- Plan and execute paid strategy and implementation within Google Ads products, Facebook, and Instagram
- Provide a multi-channel approach–strong understanding of digital channel integration (PPC/Content/Social)
- Provide data rich campaign performance overview, insights and optimization recommendations
- Perform day-to-day management of the PPC campaigns for a large number of clients while focusing on ROI & growth
- Ensure alignment of department to company goals
- Generate keyword research, content strategy and data analysis for all PPC clients
- Collaborate internally to ensure the PPC department and its functions are understood and represented appropriately both across internal departments and to the client
- Build, optimize and maintain landing pages for PPC campaigns
- Monthly reconciliation of actual budgets to actual spend and manage discrepancies
- Actively participate and contribute in client meetings when applicable
- Drive continuous learning and innovation by uncovering new opportunities for optimization, strategy enhancement, and performance improvement
- Manage outside PPC contractors with tasks generated by Account Manager when needed
- Current working skills in all types of Google Ads (Search, Display, etc.)
- A strong understanding of statistics around significance and measurement
- A high proficiency to construct models based on assumptions and iterate with real world data to create solutions
- Sound data analysis and reporting skills; base level sales experience to assist in understanding the entire funnel preferred, but not necessary
- Knowledge of continuously evolving Google Ads PPC practices
- Proven experience with project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaborator with a client first focus
- Strong understanding of SEO
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail and accuracy
- Sound judgment and decision-making ability
- Impeccable follow-up and follow through
- Strong sense of initiative
- A proactive approach to continuous learning
- A team player
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of four years of experience managing Google, Facebook PPC
- Experience working in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Unbounce, Google Workspace, CallRail, Basecamp, and Slack
- Solid understanding of GoogleTag Manager and PPC Tools
About Whiteboard Marketing and Our Culture
Whiteboard Marketing is a full-service dental marketing agency that partners with dentists across the United States to help them attract, acquire and retain patients. We offer clients personalized solutions, customized to help drive growth and serve the needs of their practice. Our clients are at the forefront of all we do.
Whiteboard Marketing was founded in 2005 by Sean White. Initially an off-site marketing department for a few clients, Whiteboard Marketing has grown into a full-service agency of marketing professionals serving hundreds of dental practices across the United States. In support of continuing education and networking for our dental clients, we are also a proud partner and supporter of multiple state dental associations like the Ohio Dental Association, the Indiana Dental Association and the Florida Dental Association, as well as national endorsed partnerships like the Paragon Program and Seattle Study Club.
- Paid Vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Salary based on experience
Why Whiteboard Marketing?
We’re more than just a top-notch digital marketing partner for our clients — we’re a family built on teamwork, support, and a passion for helping each other grow professionally!
Here are just a few additional benefits of working with Whiteboard Marketing:
- Casual + comfy work dress code that suits your style
- Collaboration + teamwork across all departments
- Free office snacks and beverages
- Ample opportunity for community involvement
- Annual Summits filled with learning, fun and growth opportunities
- Fun quarterly out-of-office events like pedal wagons and March Madness watch parties
- Dog-friendly office featuring Lacey Whiteboard, our Chief Barketing Officer
- Impromptu in-office happy hours
- Team-building events in office, like our Annual Chili Cook-off and game day potlucks
- Christmas gift exchanges and holiday parties
- Work-from-home Fridays, including half days from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Paid Team Workout sessions
- Continuing education and career growth opportunities
Sound like a perfect job for you? To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to Pat Halsey, Pat@whiteboard-mktg.com. Please include desired compensation. We are an equal opportunity employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.