Whiteboard Marketing in Dublin, OH is seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Account Manager. This employee will serve as an outsourced marketing director for multiple accounts and is responsible for managing client relationships, assorted multimedia marketing projects and coordinating team tasks and marketing deliverables. A minimum of three to five years of experience is required. Knowledge and experience in Website development, SEO, PPC, Social Media, Local SEO, Online Reviews, and overall marketing for success is the ideal candidate.
About Whiteboard Marketing + Our Culture
Whiteboard Marketing is a full-service dental marketing agency that partners with dentists across the United States to help them attract, acquire and retain the patients they want. We believe in offering our clients completely personalized service, so they truly reap the benefits of partnering with an in-house marketing department. This means being responsive to clients’ needs and always putting them first. Our team is comprised of professionals who specialize in their field, from website design to SEO and PPC to social media and more, so that we can all function as one incredible “marketing director” together.
Whiteboard Marketing was founded in 2005 by Sean White. Initially an off-site marketing department for a few clients, Whiteboard Marketing has grown into a full-service agency of marketing professionals serving hundreds of dental practices across the United States. In support of continuing education and networking for our dental clients, we are also a proud partner and supporter of multiple state dental associations like the Ohio Dental Association, the Indiana Dental Association and the Florida Dental Association, as well as national endorsed partnerships like the Paragon Program and Seattle Study Club.
Job Type: Full-time
Required Education: Bachelor’s
Required Experience: Account management: 3-5 years in digital marketing
- Paid Vacation
- Incremental Growth and Client Retention Incentives
- Salary based on experience
- Client retention is #1 responsibility
- Work with our client development team to understand the needs of new clients
- Effectively onboard and integrate new clients
- Analyze the effectiveness of prospect’s current marketing activity
- Read and translate reports
- Customize services in harmony with client vision
- Demonstrate services and purpose to clients
- Consult with clients about marketing strategy and needs
- Manage client accounts and coordinate implementation of marketing strategies and tactics with internal Whiteboard Marketing team
- Schedule and prepare for regular client check-in meetings via phone, screenshare or in-person
- Recognize growth opportunities within the existing client base
- Establish and maintain positive client relations
- Respond to client and/or prospect emails and phone calls promptly
- Participate actively in company team meetings and external client engagements
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Outstanding knowledge of full suite of services
- Impeccable follow-up and follow-through
- Communication both internally and externally
- Ability to manage projects with vendors to meet vision and deadlines
- Organizational and planning skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Team player
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive attitude
- Full-time, in-office capabilities
- Hands-on digital marketing experience, including social media management, website design, email marketing, Pay-Per-Click advertising, SEO, and other key initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of account management
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word), Google Drive, email marketing systems, project management systems
- Professional knowledge of marketing
Why Whiteboard Marketing?
We’re more than just a top-notch marketing partner for our clients — we’re a family built on teamwork, support and a passion for helping each other grow professionally!
Here are just a few additional benefits of working with Whiteboard Marketing:
- Your own work laptop — and you get to choose between a Mac or PC!
- Casual + comfy work dress code that suits your style
- Collaboration + teamwork across all departments
- Endless free office snacks and beverages
- Ample opportunity for community involvement together
- Two-day annual summit filled with learning, fun and growth opportunities
- Fun quarterly out-of-office events like pedal wagons and Tito’s + Tennis
- Dog-friendly office featuring Lacey Whiteboard, our Chief Barketing Officer
- Impromptu in-office happy hours
- Team-building events in office like our Annual Chili Cook-off and game day potlucks
- Christmas gift exchanges and holiday parties
- Work-from-home Fridays, including half days from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Workout Wednesdays together at The Spot Athletics in Dublin
- Teachable Tuesdays with our team
- Constant continuing education and career growth opportunities!
- $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
Sound like a perfect job for you? To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to Pat Halsey, Pat@whiteboard-mktg.com. Please include desired compensation.