About Whiteboard Marketing + Our Culture
Whiteboard Marketing is a full-service dental marketing firm that partners with dentists across the United States to help them attract, acquire and retain patients. We believe in offering our clients completely personalized service, so they truly reap the benefits of an in-house marketing department. This means being responsive to clients’ needs and always putting them first. Our team is comprised of professionals who specialize in their field, from website design to SEO and PPC to social media and more, so that we can all function as one incredible “marketing director” together.
Whiteboard Marketing in Dublin, OH is seeking a full-time, in-house, Digital Marketing Account Manager.
This is an entry level role that will support the existing Senior Digital Marketing Account Manager staff and also own several house accounts as the primary point of contact. In both capacities, the goal is to answer client queries and increase client satisfaction. Structure and training is designed so that this role can learn and grow within the department at an appropriate pace. The ideal candidate has working knowledge and experience in website development, SEO, PPC, Social Media, Local SEO, and Online Reviews. Experience in the dental or healthcare field is preferred, but not required.
If you enjoy coming up with effective solutions and working toward achieving goals, this job is right for you. You will use your communication skills to identify and address clients’ needs while representing our company in a positive way. Previous customer service experience or experience functioning in a digital capacity will be an advantage. Ultimately, you will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with our clients to reach our business objectives.
- Support existing Senior Digital Marketing Account Managers in their efforts to retain clients
- Build strong client relationships through regular communication and as secondary point of contact for the agency to the client
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Work with Senior Digital Marketing Account Manager to suggest/promote company services that maximize client satisfaction
- Act as the main point of contact for select clients
- Set digital strategies for your assigned clients, considering their specific requirements
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase client ROI and company growth
- Analyze digital campaign needs and their success
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends and share amongst Account Managers and agency cross functional teams
Experience and Skills:
- General understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Prior experience as an account management in an agency and/or fast paced atmosphere a plus, but not required
- Ability and willingness to do consultative analysis and sales to assist with client growth
- General knowledge of SEO/SEM, website design and implementing and optimizing Google Ad word campaigns
- Knowledge of how to navigate and interpret Google Analytics is a plus
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word), Google Drive, email marketing systems, project management systems
- BS in Marketing or relevant field or equivalent experience working within an agency
- Client first mentality
- Good problem analysis and problem-solving skills–solution oriented
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Strong collaborator
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; verbal and written
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Desire for continuous learning
- High degree of professionalism
- Team player
About Whiteboard Marketing and Our Culture
Whiteboard Marketing is a full-service dental marketing agency that partners with dentists across the United States to help them attract, acquire and retain patients. We offer clients personalized solutions, customized to help drive growth and serve the needs of their practice. Our clients are at the forefront of all we do.
Whiteboard Marketing was founded in 2005 by Sean White. Initially an off-site marketing department for a few clients, Whiteboard Marketing has grown into a full-service agency of marketing professionals serving hundreds of dental practices across the United States. In support of continuing education and networking for our dental clients, we are also a proud partner and supporter of multiple state dental associations like the Ohio Dental Association, the Indiana Dental Association and the Florida Dental Association, as well as national endorsed partnerships like the Paragon Program and Seattle Study Club.
- Paid Vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Salary based on experience
Sound like a perfect job for you? To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.