Whiteboard Marketing is looking for an individual with experience working within the WordPress content management system. Our company is located in Columbus, Ohio (Dublin) and serves small to medium-sized businesses. Our marketing agency has a portfolio of websites that include Dental, Home Improvement, Medical, and others with daily management needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Daily responsibilities include:
- Fielding all communication from account managers regarding current client websites
- Executing website updates to our current client sites
- Organizing all website materials assigned to you within our project management tools
- Managing our webmaster’s task load within our project management software
- Proactive in executing monthly maintenance tasks for multiple websites
Typical site updates you will be responsible for, mainly in WordPress:
- Content changes
- Photo changes
- Adding new pages
- Performing site audits and fixing any noted issues
- Maintaining/adding HTTPS transfers
- Managing hosting transfers
- Monthly site updates
- Salary dependent upon experience and availability
- 401k with match after 1 year
- Medical Benefits, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Vacation
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in WordPress
- Experience with WordPress template page builders
- Understanding of design basics- layout, composition, branding
- Understanding and ability to do cross-browser testing on all website updates
- Clear communicator, professional demeanor
- Must work well under pressure and within deadlines.
- Experience with SEO a huge plus
- Experience with graphic design/Photoshop a huge plus
- Available on a daily basis
Training will be included.
Sound like a perfect job for you? To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.