Marketing Corner Spotlight + Download
Your New Marketing Department
We manage your marketing so you can manage your practice.
We are proud to be a Seattle Study Club endorsed partner. At Whiteboard Marketing, we understand the challenges dentists face in today’s marketing landscape. Many dentists need to market their practice to attract and convert new patients, yet operate with limited marketing knowledge, staff, and budgets. Our in-house marketing team functions as your practice marketing department.
At Whiteboard Marketing, we develop custom, data-driven strategies for your practice growth goals. Our extensive marketing services include but are not limited to:
What makes Whiteboard Marketing Different?
- We offer month-to-month services, with no long-term contracts after six months.
- We can have key components of your web marketing program up and running in less than week.
- We provide all marketing services through our amazing, experienced in-house marketing team.
- We will work within your budget to create a plan that is right for your growth goals. And, we clearly and regularly communicate with you so you understand the investment you are making.
- We develop, implement, and refine your strategies based on data and analytics.
- And, we will review your monthly analytics reports, by phone, Zoom or in-person to help us guide your evolving strategy.
Is Whiteboard Marketing the right partner for every dentist?
Not every dentist is the perfect fit for our Whiteboard Marketing team. Just like we are not the perfect fit for all dentists. Our dental clients who see the highest return on their marketing partnership with us:
- Understand that marketing is an investment that grows their practice and brand
- Designate a point-of-contact within their practice for our team to work and communicate with on a regular basis
- Commit to regularly providing new patient acquisition goals and data to aide our internal analytics
- Commit to a monthly update call or meeting to review results and next steps
We look forward to helping member dentists build their practice brand, generate and retain patients, and increase revenue. And, we promise to uphold our guiding principles: To make marketing simple and be a true partner to your practice. We mean what we say, and we deliver what we promise.