About Whiteboard Marketing and Our Culture
Whiteboard Marketing is an independent marketing firm with a diverse clientele, ranging from small to medium-sized businesses. Our clients service multiple industries, including dentistry, healthcare, home improvement, assisted living, technology, and franchises. We believe in offering our clients completely personalized service, so they truly reap the benefits of an in-house marketing department. This means being responsive to clients’ needs and always putting them first. Our team is comprised of professionals who specialize in their fields, from website design to SEO and PPC to social media and more, so that we can all function as one incredible “marketing director” together.
If you are interested in joining our team as a Social Media + Digital Marketing Specialist, please submit your cover letter resume to email@example.com.
Whiteboard Marketing, LLC is seeking a full-time Social Media + Digital Marketing Specialist who concentrates on curation, implementation, tracking and optimizing our social media campaigns across applicable channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Google My Business, Instagram and LinkedIn for our clients. Additionally, our company utilizes an all-in-one software platform to generate, monitor, amplify and respond to our customers’ online reviews. We are in search of a team member that can learn and operate our software and adapt to our current internal and external processes and methods to generate online reviews and manage clients’ reputations.
We’re an expanding marketing agency, with a creative, collaborative environment. This position will have significant opportunities for challenging work, team collaboration, client interaction, and advancement.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about social media, writing and reputation management. The ideal candidate will be dedicated to creating social media content and engagement that drives business opportunities for our clients while developing and implementing strategies to promote online reviews.
- Design, build and maintain clients’ social media presence and implement a posting strategy
- Copywrite for various outlets and audiences
- Provide input for social media advertising campaigns
- Create, optimize, manage and distribute monthly e-newsletters and select blog topics
- Fully onboard and implement new clients into our reviews service platform
- Consult with clients and internal team to implement reviews strategies externally and internally. May involve on-site training and implementation
- Consult with clients and internal team about social media and reviews campaign strategy
- Create and execute all reviews campaigns to obtain new reviews on a scheduled basis
- Work with the review software support team on the client’s behalf for any troubleshooting or technical issues
- Oversee all incoming reviews for clients. Follow response protocol and plan for negative reviews. Respond to all positive reviews, and work with client messaging for negative review responses
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for social media, email, blog and review channels
- Use strong analytical ability to evaluate customer experience and engagement across multiple digital platforms
- Evaluate emerging social media, review and digital marketing channels and trends. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Meet with clients in a team environment to communicate social media, review and digital marketing strategy
- Identify social media and reputation management trends and insights
- Lead analysis of key social and review insights
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3 – 4 years of experience in digital marketing with agency experience
- Demonstrated experience managing all aspects of digital marketing, including email, social media, and online advertising campaigns, as well as blogs, reputation management and other content-related strategies with an emphasis on strong copywriting skills
- Content development and implementation for multiple industries
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital content campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience working with multiple clients at one time
- Proven and professional communication (written and verbal) skills
- Self-motivated and driven; willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Solid knowledge of website and social analytics tools
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Capable of interpreting data and making recommendations about best practices in digital marketing to improve client performance
Required education + Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or related field
- Digital Marketing: 3+ years
- 401k with match after 1 year
- Medical Benefits, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Vacation
- Compensation plan based on experience
Sound like a perfect job for you? To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.