Social Media Marketing
Be social. Be active. Be engaging.
At Whiteboard Marketing, we love social media marketing. Even our company mascot, Lacey Whiteboard, has her own Facebook page. Social media outlets are important for brand-building and online presence.
For our dental clients, we recommend that you invest your brand energy on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter. We also understand that it can be difficult to build a loyal patient following on these key social channels and post content that your followers will engage with (i.e., like, share, comment on).
Our Whiteboard Marketing Digital Marketing team can help. We can work with you to build your social media strategy that works for you and your practice brand and social culture.
Whiteboard Marketing will:
- Optimize and enhance the practice Facebook, Google+, and Twitter pages
- Create and post new banner header images for each outlet on a monthly basis
- Produce and publish content on social networks 3-4 times weekly
- Build followers and likes
- Share industry-relevant content on social sites
- Monitor social networks and respond to comments
- Work with your team to develop in-office and email campaigns to increase followers and likes
Social Boosting and PPC
As part of our Social Media Marketing + Management relationship, we recommend including a budget for “boosting” key posts throughout each month. A boosted post is a post from your business page that, for a fee, can appear higher up on your patients’ news feeds. The fee depends on how many people you want the post to reach-the payment depends on the number of impressions the post gets with time.
Whiteboard Marketing can also help you design and implement a strong social media (Facebook advertising, Instagram advertising, etc.) advertising campaign that will enforce your social posts.