Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
We understand that SEO for dentists is not a simple extraction.
We get it. We know it. We can build it.
Competing for Page One status on Google is becoming more competitive than ever for dentists. More practices are opening in your community, more dentists are investing in marketing; and patients are savvier about how they search for a dentist in your area.
That’s where Whiteboard Marketing comes in.
We understand that all dentists are not the same. We want to help you build your online presence for the key services and treatments your prospective patients are searching for and those services that generate revenue for you.
And, we want to build a strategy to help you get found for dentists in your community. If you are a dental specialist, you need to be found in the community you practice in and those areas from which your referring dentists are located.
As part of our dental practice SEO service, Whiteboard Marketing will:
- Research your current keyword rank status, auditing your website to identify all needed areas of improvement, and planning next steps.
- Schedule a kick-off meeting/call to review our findings and where we intend to focus our efforts. This way, we’re all on the same page.
- Consult with you to identify the primary key words and communities you need to be found through Google search.
- Build landing pages to help you rank for your targeted keywords.
- Create high quality links on both on an off-page and engage influencers associated with your brand.
- Based on your website SEO audit and our agreed-upon strategy, we’ll execute any necessary changes to your site, which may include content edits, changing the title and meta description, updating your robots.txt and XML sitemap, using 301 redirects, and making usability tweaks to the design.
- Set-up call-tracking and recording, and other key analytics, so we can measure the effectiveness of our SEO efforts.
- Review your monthly analytics and results with you and make changes based on our findings and your ever-changing marketing strategy.
SEO is not an overnight sensation. It is a long-term, ever-changing, process that will help you rank on page one of Google over time. Through our very targeted and highly customized SEO efforts, our goal is to help your website rank on page one within three-to-six months. So, we tell our clients, that you should not expect to see a major increase in traffic, revenue or results within the first few months of SEO. Once you build your SEO momentum, however, your ongoing investment will be justified.