About Whiteboard Marketing
Whiteboard Marketing is an independent marketing firm servicing a diverse clientele locally, regionally, and nationally, ranging from small to medium-sized businesses. Our clients service multiple industries, including dentistry, healthcare, home improvement, retirement communities, technology, franchise, and economic development. We believe in offering our clients completely personalized service, so they truly reap the benefits of an in-house marketing department. This means being responsive to clients’ needs and always putting them first. Our team is comprised of professionals who specialize in their field, from website design to SEO and PPC to social media, online reputation and more, so that we can all function as one incredible “marketing director” together.
The SEO Intern at Whiteboard Marketing will support SEO success for all client websites. The SEO Intern will be onboarded and tasked with the completion of critical projects to improve Organic traffic to client websites.
SEO Intern Responsibilities:
- Execute an inbound link strategy as outlined by the SEO Director
- Conduct keyword research to drive content strategy
- Compile website analytics trends
- Uncover new opportunities for optimization, strategy enhancement, and performance improvement
- Learn Google’s tools such as Analytics, Google My Business and Search Console
- Limited copywriting and editing of existing website content
- Track and analyze results of optimizations
- Learn project and task management processes
- Other tasks within the scope of SEO or our other digital marketing departments
- Marketing, Advertising, Business Majors or related major
- Marketing, website development, data analysis or data reporting experience encouraged
- Detail-oriented and analytical nature
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Motivated individual with a strong passion for learning about the world of SEO, PPC and WordPress web integrations
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Approximately one semester or one quarter with potential for two (10-20 hours per week) we are flexible and willing to work around school and/or work schedules.
What we Offer for You:
Our SEO Internship is a paid internship with real-world experience. Our internship program in the SEO field is a great way to get a jumpstart on your career and gain tangible working knowledge. You will be working with SEO, PPC, Web Development and Account Management teams to help improve search rankings for our clients’ websites. This internship will not only enhance your resume, but it will also provide you with a platform for launching your career in online marketing.
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume to email@example.com