About Whiteboard Marketing and Our Culture
Whiteboard Marketing is an independent marketing firm with a diverse clientele locally, regionally, and nationally, ranging from small to medium-sized businesses. Our clients service multiple industries, including dentistry, healthcare, home improvement, retirement communities, technology and franchise. We believe in offering our clients completely personalized service, so they truly reap the benefits of an in-house marketing department. This means being responsive to clients’ needs and always putting them first. Our team is comprised of professionals who specialize in their field, from website design to SEO and PPC to social media and more, so that we can all function as one incredible “marketing director” together.
The Pay Per Click Specialist at Whiteboard Marketing will lead the charge for PPC success for all client accounts. Managing an onboarding and ongoing process, the PPC director works to create meaningful leads in customer acquisition for all our clients.
The PPC Director job description:
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Google Maps and Facebook for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, audience targeting and other important metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists
- Build creative landing pages with goal completion based copy and engaging graphics
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, retargeting, display ads, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Generate monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Conduct keyword research to drive content strategy
- Understand how other marketing initiatives within the company affect PPC
- Lead a result-driven performance to demonstrate ROI to clients
- Educate clients and internal staff on best practices of PPC
- Continually learn, innovate and implement testing strategies to uncover new opportunities for optimization, strategy enhancement, and performance improvement
- Take an active, personal, prideful role in growing the PPC business for each client
- Differentiate strategies for mobile and voice search
- Address and correct technical issues affecting the performance of PPC results
- Possess expertise in Google’s tools (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Search Console)
- Manage multiple clients and projects while not compromising quality
- Find opportunities to improve the team, the company, our processes, and our clients – be unafraid to initiate change!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience in PPC, executing paid search campaigns
- Google Adwords Certified (Google Analytics Certification is a plus)
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude, ready to challenge the status quo
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Detail-oriented and analytical nature
- Ability to learn new industries quickly and can apply this knowledge to paid search initiatives and achieving client goals
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Metric driven behavior
- True passion for PPC
- Client facing experience at an agency
- Strong experience with industry standard tools, especially Agency Analytics and Google Analytics
- Presentation capabilities and comfort meeting with clients in person and by phone
- Project management skills
- Writing and organizational skills
- Expertise in building functional, aesthetically pleasing landing pages
- Knowledge of our other services and their relationship with PPC, such as social media management, website design, email marketing, SEO, print media, reputation management, graphic design and other key services
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word), Google Drive, email marketing systems, Basecamp or other project management systems
- Outstanding knowledge of pay per click practices
- Impeccable follow-up and follow through
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills both internally and externally
- Ability to manage projects and meet deadlines
- Organizational and planning skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Team player
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive attitude
- Life-long learner
- 401k with match after 1 year
- Medical Benefits, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Vacation
Sound like a perfect job for you? To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.