- BORN IN: Syracuse, New York (go ‘Cuse!)
- COLLEGE: Geneseo
- CAREER HIGHLIGHTS: Working for Whiteboard Marketing is truly the highlight of my career thus far. I’ve never worked anywhere with a more a supportive, fun, and upbeat culture. My bosses truly want the best out of and for their employees, and because of that, I am able to grow as a professional and a person. PS: They didn’t pay me to write this. Well, technically they did, but you know what I mean!
- WHAT SHEILA ACTUALLY DOES HERE: I am the website designer at Whiteboard Marketing. I spend my days doing what I love… designing and creating websites! With clients, I work to ensure that we not only build a beautiful site but one that will work to retain and obtain business. I’m detail-oriented and have a background in marketing, so I really love the aesthetic parts of my job, like choosing colors, photos, fonts, and layouts that I think will bring out the best in each client’s business. No two days are the same and I absolutely love that.
- FAVORITE MEMORY AS A KID: Visiting Cape Cod every Summer.
- IN MY SPARE TIME: I’m usually cooking some elaborate recipe and listening to true-crime podcasts. Definitely an imperfect pairing… my tears are not always from chopping onions!
- MY GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IS: Renovating a 1950s home in upstate New York.
- FAVORITE FOODS: New York pizza. I will not stand for any other answers!
- FAVORITE MOVIES: Best in Show (“…peanut, hazelnut, macadamia nut…”)
- FAVORITE BANDS: Mumford and Sons
- BEST CONCERT EVER ATTENDED: Beyonce and Jay-Z, On the Run Tour, 2014.
- SPECIAL TALENTS: I’m our in-house barber. I cut my own hair, my boyfriend’s hair, and my dog’s hair!
- A QUOTE I LOVE: Food may not be the answer to world peace, but it’s a start. -Anthony Bourdain
- REALLY FUN FACT: I wrote Tom Hanks a fan letter at Christmas every year when I was a kid.