Senior Account Director
- BORN IN: Mansfield, Ohio (It’s the fun center of Ohio)
- COLLEGE: Ohio University
- CAREER HIGHLIGHTS: Landing at Whiteboard Marketing; great place to be!
- FAVORITE MEMORY AS A KID: Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas with my whole family and two other friends’ family.
- IN MY SPARE TIME: I attend my kids sports events, decorate my house, and hanging with friends.
- MY GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IS: My three amazing children!
- FAVORITE FOODS: Diet Coke or Chardonnay with ice.
- FAVORITE MOVIES: Any Hallmark movie; I love a good happy ending!
- FAVORITE BANDS: I have fun with any band or any concert. Call me I will go!
- BEST CONCERT EVER ATTENDED: Back in the day Monsters of Rock, I think I saw Metallica like 8 times, and didn’t even like them!
- SPECIAL TALENTS: I can whistle really loud, make homemade bows, and forget the real words to any songs.
- A QUOTE I LOVE: Hi friends! Do you want to go to happy hour?
- REALLY FUN FACT: I once tried out for Santa Barbara soap opera.