Digital Marketing Specialist
- BORN IN: Westerville, Ohio
- COLLEGE: Miami University. GO REDHAWKS!!
- CAREER HIGHLIGHTS: Joining the Whiteboard Marketing team!
- FAVORITE MEMORY AS A KID: Attending every Otterbein men’s basketball game with my family to watch my Papaw coach. Vacationing with family at Deep Creek Lake, Maryland and Estero, Florida.
- IN MY SPARE TIME: Spending time with my friends and family. I also enjoy baking, golfing, lounging by a pool reading a good romance novel or binge-watching a series. I am even up for trying a new outdoor activity and/or sport!
- MY GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IS: I graduated a semester early while being a D1 athlete.
- FAVORITE FOODS: Waffles, pizookies, my mom’s breakfast and my dad’s grilled steak.
- FAVORITE MOVIES: Meet Joe Black, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Avatar, Elf, Crazy Stupid Love, all Disney, Harry Potter, and Marvel movies. Clearly I watch a lot 🙂
- FAVORITE BANDS: ARIZONA, Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney, One Direction, OneRepublic, Walk the Moon and 80’s hits. I’m always open to more suggestions!
- BEST CONCERT EVER ATTENDED: Billy Currington, Keith Urban and Kenny Chesney at the Summer 2017 Buckeye Country Superfest in “The Shoe”!
- SPECIAL TALENTS: Pumpkin carving, whistling, and Disney impressions (according to my friends).
- A QUOTE I LOVE: “Keep Moving Forward” -Walt Disney/Meet the Robinsons
- REALLY FUN FACT: I coached springboard diving for 6 years and I make a great partner for Disney trivia 😉