Digital Marketing Specialist
- BORN IN: Dayton, Ohio but moved to Cincinnati shortly after 🙂
- COLLEGE: THE Ohio State University…Go Bucks!!
- CAREER HIGHLIGHTS: Having a variety of different internships throughout college and landing a role at Whiteboard of course!
- FAVORITE MEMORY AS A KID: One of my favorite memories as a kid was going on big family vacations to Hilton Head Island, S.C. and spending the entire day at the beach and eating amazing southern food. I am the happiest when I am with my family at the beach!
- IN MY SPARE TIME: In my spare time, I love to watch movies, read, shop, and go out to eat with my friends. Anything that involves food and friends is a great time to me!
- MY GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IS: That’s a hard one…but I’d have to say graduating from OSU and accomplishing many personal and academic goals along the way.
- FAVORITE FOODS: Too many to count!! Burgers, fries, chocolate chip cookies, fried chicken, sushi, and seafood!
- FAVORITE MOVIES: Another super tough one…Twilight, Steel Magnolias, Safe Haven, Lady Bird, She’s the Man, Promising Young Woman.
- FAVORITE BANDS: Weezer, 21 Pilots, Justin Bieber, Tove Lo, Taylor Swift, Morgan Wallen, Florida Georgia Line
- BEST CONCERT EVER ATTENDED: Justin Bieber Purpose Tour in Cincinnati, OH! I was a Junior in high school, and it was one of the best nights ever!
- SPECIAL TALENTS: I am weirdly good with geography and can name tons of cities in random countries around the world! I can also speak/read French—definitely not fluent by any means, though.
- A QUOTE I LOVE: “Dance like no one is watching,” Cheesy, but so true!
- REALLY FUN FACT: I lived in Belgium for two years when I was a kid and visited 12 different countries in Europe during that time.