Digital Marketing Specialist
- BORN IN: Toledo, Ohio
- COLLEGE: THE Ohio State University
- CAREER HIGHLIGHTS: Interning for Ohio State’s College of Nursing in their marketing department and landing my first big girl job at Whiteboard!
- FAVORITE MEMORY AS A KID: My dad and I would get season passes to Cedar Point when I was a kid, and he would pull me out of school on a weekday when no one would be there and we would ride roller coasters all day! I also loved my family vacations to Florida growing up.
- IN MY SPARE TIME: In my spare time, I love being with friends and family, eating/making new recipes and reading a good book by the pool.
- MY GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IS: Ever since I was little, I always dreamt of going to Ohio State. Graduating with honors from OSU is something I am really proud of.
- FAVORITE FOODS: My top foods are everything bagels, margherita pizza, sushi, French onion soup and my grandparents’ ravioli and homemade pasta, but I will eat basically anything.
- FAVORITE MOVIES: I am obsessed with the early 2000s, so anything along the lines of Legally Blonde, Clueless, Bring it On, or 10 Things I Hate About You are my kind of movies. I also love Leonardo DiCaprio in general, and the Pixar movie Soul is SO good. I am all over the place.
- FAVORITE BANDS: Anything EDM/House music, but specifically Rufus du Sol, Odesza, Tame Impala, Glass Animals, the 1975, Britney Spears, Lana Del Rey
- BEST CONCERT EVER ATTENDED: I have a top three for concerts because they were all so amazing, but seeing Tame Impala in Detroit, Odesza in Chicago at Lollapalooza or Rufus du Sol in Indianapolis were the best concerts I have ever seen. I love festivals and concerts, and I take every chance I get to see live music.
- SPECIAL TALENTS: I am very talented at binge-watching any of the Real Housewives franchises on Hulu!
- A QUOTE I LOVE: “Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and celebrating it for everything that it is.”
- REALLY FUN FACT: I drive a 22 year old car with almost 280,000 miles on it. I also love singing Britney Spears at karaoke even though I am a horrific singer 🙂