Local SEO & Account Coordinator
- BORN IN: Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- COLLEGE: Michigan State University…the other school that despises those Wolverines
- CAREER HIGHLIGHTS: Receiving the “Back Door Award” from a General Motors client who personally contacted my boss to acknowledge my work.
- FAVORITE MEMORY AS A KID: Playing with my brother!…everything from him letting me wear his football helmet and pads and “blitzing me” or being really silly together and laughing until our stomachs were sore. Also, the soothing sound of my mother’s voice, which I miss terribly.
- IN MY SPARE TIME: I love to read, garden, walk my dog and spend time with my three inspirational daughters
- MY GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IS: Overcoming my fears and doing what’s right anyway; be they monumental or minor
- FAVORITE FOODS: Meat/Chicken/Fish/Egg in a salad with avocado, veggies, feta or goat cheese, and with some kind of vinegar dressing
- FAVORITE MOVIES: GGood Will Hunting, The Shack, Mrs. Doubtfire, and my cheesy pick, The Notebook
- FAVORITE BANDS: Fleetwood Mac, Pearl Jam, Chris Stapleton, Alabama Shakes, No Doubt
- BEST CONCERT EVER ATTENDED: Chicago’s Taste Festival, an outdoor concert with Blues Traveler, Alanis Morrisette & others. Circa 1996
- SPECIAL TALENTS: I’ve been told I make really good sandwiches and my daughters like to watch me make them:-) Ha! It’s the way I spread peanut butter or layer the meat and cheese:-)
- A QUOTE I LOVE: There are so many! Here’s one: “A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities.” William Arthur Ward
- REALLY FUN FACT: I’m a “jack-of-all-sports”. I’ve tried the playing the sports listed. I’ve truly enjoyed them all, except snowboarding and water skiing. Painful memories!:-) I’ve played for a team or for fun: softball, soccer, tennis, skiing, golf, football – quarterback (if only there was a girl team!), ice skating, roller skating, badminton, ping pong, wakeboarding, snowboarding, and water skiing