- BORN IN: North Canton, Ohio
- COLLEGE: Capital University
- CAREER HIGHLIGHTS: One time I went in for an interview at Whiteboard Marketing and I got the job!
- FAVORITE MEMORY AS A KID: Going on vacation each year with my family.
- IN MY SPARE TIME: I love spending time with family and friends, watching/ playing sports, yoga, running, bike riding, and cooking.
- MY GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IS: One time I made it all the way home from McDonald’s without eating a fry out of the bag.
- FAVORITE FOODS: All foods!
- FAVORITE MOVIES: The Guardian, and any movie that will make me laugh or a movie that is a thriller (but nothing too violent).
- FAVORITE BANDS: Anyone who sings country and I can’t help but love the oldies.
- BEST CONCERT EVER ATTENDED: Luke Bryan and Rascal Flatts
- SPECIAL TALENTS: I may not be the most athletic human, but I sure can decorate a cake.
- A QUOTE I LOVE: “It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime.” ~ Steve Maraboli
- REALLY FUN FACT: The Letter “Q” does not appear in any state name.