Digital Marketing Specialist
- BORN IN: Columbus, OH
- COLLEGE: University of Dayton
- CAREER HIGHLIGHTS: Getting my first “big girl” job at Whiteboard Marketing!!
- FAVORITE MEMORY AS A KID: Family vacations to my grandparents’ beach house in Florida, this is where my love for the beach was born! We would be sure to visit Disney while we were there as well!
- IN MY SPARE TIME: I love watching reality tv or true crime documentaries/podcasts or organizing literally anything in sight. I also enjoy taking photos and spending time with friends and family as well!
- MY GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IS: Graduating from college and joining the Whiteboard Marketing team!
- FAVORITE FOODS: Anything cards (bread, fries, pasta, pizza) and tacos!
- FAVORITE MOVIES: Footloose (the new version) or The Blind Side
- FAVORITE BANDS: Not necessarily bands but… but Chelsea Cutler, Quinn XCII, and most country artists like Luke Bryan, Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood, and Zac Brown Band!
- BEST CONCERT EVER ATTENDED: Chelsea Cutler
- SPECIAL TALENTS: I’m an organized mess
- A QUOTE I LOVE: “Be happy with what you have, while working for what you want”
- REALLY FUN FACT: I don’t like peanut butter