- BORN IN: Newport Beach, CA
- COLLEGE: Westmont College in Santa Barbara, CA
- CAREER HIGHLIGHTS: Pursuing many different positions in a variety of offices across the United States.
- FAVORITE MEMORY AS A KID: Getting cast as Cinderella in my high school’s production of Into the Woods.
- IN MY SPARE TIME: I read tons of books and write book reviews for an entertainment website located in Los Angeles.
- MY GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IS: Keeping in touch with my two best friends; the oldest of these friendships has lasted over 20 years!
- FAVORITE FOODS: Steak (rare, please), pizza, pasta, and sushi.
- FAVORITE MOVIES: The original three Star Wars films, Rogue One, Hook, Howl’s Moving Castle, Looper, Arrival, Moon, Blade Runner 2049, The Nice Guys, Get Out, Moonrise Kingdom, and I’m going to stop there because I could go on for ages.
- FAVORITE BANDS: Motion City Soundtrack, Fun., CAKE, The Smiths, Phantom Planet, Imagine Dragons, The Beatles, ELO, blink-182, Queen, Kate Nash, Passion Pit, The Fratellis, OK Go, and Franz Ferdinand.
- BEST CONCERT EVER ATTENDED: A John Williams concert at the Hollywood Bowl.
- SPECIAL TALENTS: I sing and play the ukulele.
- A QUOTE I LOVE: “‘Wendy,’ Peter Pan continued in a voice that no woman has ever yet been able to resist, ‘Wendy, one girl is more use than twenty boys.’” – J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
- REALLY FUN FACT: When I was a background actor in Hollywood, I had the pleasure of working on many TV sets, my favorite of which was Parks and Recreation. That cast was insanely talented (and yes, Amy Poehler is just as funny in real-life).