Digital Marketing Specialist
- BORN IN: The moment
- COLLEGE: Ohio State University
- CAREER HIGHLIGHTS: Showing up to my interview a day early. (I was really excited!)
- FAVORITE MEMORY AS A KID: Being an only child for the first seven years of my life. (Just kidding, Nick!)
- IN MY SPARE TIME: I try to spend as much time as I can reading, cooking, hiking, listening to music, and thinking about my dog.
- MY GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IS: Having the most Accelerated Reader points out of my entire school in eighth grade.
- FAVORITE FOODS: The only food I don’t like is uncooked tomatoes (except in salsa).
- FAVORITE MOVIES: Good Will Hunting and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
- FAVORITE BANDS: Bon Iver, Vampire Weekend, Childish Gambino…just no country, please, I’m begging!
- BEST CONCERT EVER ATTENDED: Elton John, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road Tour 2019 (On the floor, 10 rows back, free tickets…nothing will surpass this).
- SPECIAL TALENTS: I’m really good at remembering song lyrics.
- A QUOTE I LOVE: “The way you make an omelet reveals your character,” -Anthony Bourdain
- REALLY FUN FACT: My family was invited onto Family Feud when I was in high school.