About Whiteboard Marketing and Our Culture
Whiteboard Marketing is an independent marketing firm servicing a diverse clientele locally, regionally, and nationally, ranging from small to medium-sized businesses. Our clients service multiple industries, including dentistry, healthcare, home improvement, retirement communities, technology, and franchise. We believe in offering our clients completely personalized service, so they truly reap the benefits of an in-house marketing department. This means being responsive to clients’ needs and always putting them first. Our team is comprised of professionals who specialize in their field, from website design to SEO and PPC to social media and more, so that we can all function as one incredible “marketing director” together.
Job Type: Full-time
ONLINE REVIEWS + REPUTATION SPECIALIST
Whiteboard Marketing utilizes an all-in-one software platform to generate, monitor, amplify and respond to our customers’ online reviews. We are in search of a team member that can learn and operate our software and adapt to our current internal and external process and methods to generate online reviews and manage the reputations of our existing client base.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Fully onboard and implement new clients into our reviews service platform.
- Consult with clients and internal team to implement reviews strategies externally and internally. May involve on-site training and implementation.
- Consult with clients and internal team about reviews campaign timing, messaging, incentive, method, etc.
- Create and execute all reviews campaigns to obtain new reviews on a scheduled basis
- Ongoing adjustment of the implementation strategy including recognizing new and unique opportunities to acquire reviews
- Work with the support team on the client’s behalf for any troubleshooting or technical issues
- Oversee all incoming reviews for clients. Follow response protocol and plan for negative reviews. Respond to all positive reviews.
- Establish a consistent communication process with the client to acquire end-user contact information
- Development of customized and targeted emails and text messages for review acquisition
- Ongoing analysis of program success
- Manage and build strong vendor relationships to improve processes and increase service value, and evaluate new software enhancement opportunities.
- Communication updates to our internal team regarding changes in software and strategy, including educating the account management team on best practices and how to communicate any modifications to the service to new and existing clients.
- Educate clients regarding the use of our reviews software, evolving reviews guidelines, practices and strategies
- Present reviews program to prospective clients to support business development
- Work with internal team to ensure we have access to all necessary outlets where reviews can be found
- Ensure clients are consistently acquiring reviews on a monthly basis
- BA degree in English, Communications or Marketing
- Minimum of three(3) years of Digital Marketing experience
- Proficient in grammar and spelling
- Customer service experience a plus
Our ideal team member for this role will have:
- Strong technical skills and the ability to adapt to different software systems
- Ability to balance, multi-task and prioritize requests and meet deadlines.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office, GSuite and Adobe products
- General understanding of search engines, SEO, and other digital marketing concepts
- Knowledge of basic principles of grammar, design, privacy and copyright laws
- Be quick, flexible, and capable to adjust with changes in the digital landscape
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced user of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) and understanding of reviews platforms (Google, Facebook, Yelp, etc.) in business/educational environment or equivalent digital marketing experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Capable of interpreting data and making recommendations to improve performance
- 401k with match after 1 year
- Medical Benefits, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Vacation
- Compensation plan based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Sound like a perfect job for you? To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to Pat Halsey, Pat@whiteboard-mktg.com. Please include desired compensation.