About Whiteboard Marketing and Our Culture
Whiteboard Marketing is an independent marketing firm with a diverse clientele locally, regionally, and nationally, ranging from small to medium-sized businesses. Our clients service multiple industries, including dentistry, healthcare, home improvement, retirement communities, technology and franchise.
We believe in offering our clients completely personalized service, so they truly reap the benefits of an in-house marketing department. This means being responsive to clients’ needs and always putting them first. Our team is comprised of professionals who specialize in their field, from website design to Search Engine Optimizations and Pay Per Click to social media and more, so that we can all function as one comprehensive “marketing director” together.
We’re expanding our company and are looking for a great team member who has a desire to work in our creative, collaborative environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Whiteboard Marketing is seeking a Marketing Assistant to join our dynamic team. This important member of our company will manage our Local Business Listings program and assist our Account Managers with day-to-day client support and project needs. Our ideal candidate will have a take-charge mentality, a positive attitude, strong computer proficiency, an ability to juggle multiple projects at a single time, an extreme attention to detail, and a desire to assist others. This is an exciting entry-level position for candidates interested in a marketing career at Whiteboard Marketing.
- Manage each client’s business listings program from onboarding to continuing refinement
- Implement day-to-day updates (add new images, promotions, company information and other details) to our clients’ local business listings
- Troubleshoot with directory services to solve inconsistencies
- Work closely with our SEO Director and Account Managers to add new clients to our business listings program, problem-solve and educate
- Communicate with the client to retrieve accurate information to submit to business listings services and answer questions
- Provide reporting to account managers so clients can track their visibility improvements
- Complete business listings audits for prospective clients
- Develop and enhance our local business listings processes to provide the best KPIs to our clients
- Support account managers with client project completion
- Work with multiple departments within the company to meet client deadlines
- Read, write and review client content on graphics, ads and websites
- Interact with clients, designers, vendors, and other partners
- Work with our proposal software to assist in generating proposals
- Utilize our company project management system, to coordinate project details with our team
- Ensure timely completion of all projects
- Provide exceptional customer service and client relations
- Deliver information to clients with diplomacy and tact
- Complete project audit to ensure successful completion and customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, business, communications or a related field
- 2+ years business experience, ideally in customer service role
- 2 years marketing and account management experience
- Ability to manage multiple clients
- Strong computer proficiency including knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word), Google Drive, email marketing systems, Basecamp or other project management systems and advanced internet skills.
- Understanding of why local business listings are key for small companies and familiarity with Google My Business, Google Maps, Bing and Yelp
- Background in administrative assistance
- Willingness to learn and become an expert in business listings protocols
- Desire to support the needs of our Account Management team
- Impeccable follow-up and follow through
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills both internally and externally
- Supreme attention to detail and accuracy
- Dedication to problem solving
- Ability to manage multiple clients to meet deadlines
- Organizational and planning skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Initiative and drive
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Coachable/teachable, with the ability to retain information and adapt to constructive feedback
- 401k with match after 1 year
- Medical Benefits, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Vacation
- Compensation plan based on experience
Sound like a perfect job for you? To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.