Whiteboard Marketing, LLC is seeking a Social Media Manager that concentrates on curating, tracking and optimizing our social media campaigns across applicable channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram and LinkedIn for a diverse client base.
We’re an expanding boutique agency, with a creative, collaborative environment. This position will have significant opportunities for challenging work, team collaboration, client interaction and advancement.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about social media. The ideal candidate will be dedicated to creating social media content and engagement that drives business opportunities for our clients.
- Design, build and maintain clients’ social media presence and implement a posting strategy
- Provide input for social media advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals
- Create, optimize, manage and distribute monthly e-newsletters and select blog topics
- Identify trends and insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for social media, email and blog channels
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to create content and optimize user experience
- Use strong analytical ability to evaluate customer experience and engagement across multiple platforms
- Evaluate emerging social media channels and trends. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Meet with clients in a team environment to communicate social media and content strategy
- Lead analysis of key social insights
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-3+ years of experience in digital marketing with agency experience
- Demonstrated experience managing email, social media and online advertising campaigns, as well as blogs and other content-related strategies
- Content development and implementation for multiple industries
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital content campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience working with multiple clients at one time
- Proven and professional communication (written and verbal) skills
- Self-motivated and driven; willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Solid knowledge of website and social analytics tools
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, or related field
- Digital Marketing: 1-3 years
- 401k with match after 1 year
- Paid Vacation after 6 months
- Salary, based on experience
About Whiteboard Marketing and Our Culture
Whiteboard Marketing is an independent marketing firm with a diverse clientele, ranging from small to medium-sized businesses. Our clients service multiple industries, including dentistry, healthcare, home improvement, assisted living, technology and franchises. We believe in offering our clients completely personalized service, so they truly reap the benefits of an in-house marketing department. This means being responsive to clients’ needs and always putting them first. Our team is comprised of professionals who specialize in their fields, from website design to SEO and PPC to social media and more, so that we can all function as one incredible “marketing director” together.
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.