Whiteboard Marketing, LLC is seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist who concentrates on curation, implementation, tracking and optimizing our social media campaigns across applicable channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Google My Business, Instagram and LinkedIn for our clients. Additionally, our company utilizes an all-in-one software platform to generate, monitor, amplify and respond to our customers’ online reviews. We are in search of a team member that can learn and operate our software and adapt to our current internal and external processes and methods to generate online reviews and manage clients’ reputations.
This position is considered an entry-level role for our company and we are seeking candidates who have 1 -2 years experience in social media marketing.
We’re an expanding marketing agency, with a creative, collaborative environment. This position will have significant opportunities for challenging work, team collaboration, client interaction, and advancement.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about social media, writing and reputation management. The ideal candidate will be dedicated to creating social media content and engagement that drives business opportunities for our clients while developing and implementing strategies to promote online reviews.
- Design, build and maintain clients’ social media presence and implement a posting strategy
- Copywrite for various outlets and audiences
- Provide input for social media advertising campaigns
- Create, optimize, manage and distribute monthly e-newsletters and select blog topics
- Fully onboard and implement new clients into our reviews service platform.
- Consult with clients and internal teams to implement reviews strategies externally and internally. May involve on-site training and implementation.
- Consult with clients and internal team about social media and reviews campaign strategy
- Create and execute all reviews campaigns to obtain new reviews on a scheduled basis
- Work with the review software support team on the client’s behalf for any troubleshooting or technical issues.
- Oversee all incoming reviews for clients. Follow response protocol and plan for negative reviews. Respond to all positive reviews, and work with client messaging for negative review responses.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for social media, email, blog and review channels
- Use strong analytical ability to evaluate customer experience and engagement across multiple digital platforms
- Evaluate emerging social media, review and digital marketing channels and trends. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Meet with clients in a team environment to communicate social media, review and digital marketing strategy
- Identify social media and reputation management trends and insights
- Reply to any customer inquiries or concerns that may come through Facebook Messenger or other social channels.
- Lead analysis of key social and review insights
- Create Google posts on a biweekly basis to ensure posts are up-to-date with current promotions or services.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing with marketing agency experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience managing all aspects of digital marketing, including email, social media, and online advertising campaigns, as well as blogs, reputation management and other content-related strategies with an emphasis on strong copywriting skills
- Content development and implementation for multiple industries
- Copy editing and AP style knowledge
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital content campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience working with multiple clients at one time
- Proven and professional communication (written and verbal) skills
- Self-motivated and driven; willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Solid knowledge of website and social analytics tools
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Capable of interpreting data and making recommendations about best practices in digital marketing to improve client performance
Required education + experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or related field
- Digital Marketing: 1-2 years
- 401k with match after 1 year
- Medical Benefits, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Vacation
- Compensation plan based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Sound like a perfect job for you? To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to Pat Halsey, Pat@whiteboard-mktg.com. Please include desired compensation.