About Whiteboard Marketing and Our Culture
Whiteboard Marketing is an independent marketing firm with a diverse clientele locally, regionally, and nationally, ranging from small to medium-sized businesses. Our clients service multiple industries, including dentistry, healthcare, home improvement, retirement communities, technology and franchise.
We believe in offering our clients completely personalized service, so they truly reap the benefits of an in-house marketing department. This means being responsive to clients’ needs and always putting them first. Our team is comprised of professionals who specialize in their field, from website design to Search Engine Optimizations and Pay Per Click to social media and more, so that we can all function as one comprehensive “marketing director” together.
We’re expanding our company and are looking for an experienced business leader who has a desire to work in our creative, collaborative environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Chief Operating Officer
Whiteboard Marketing is seeking a Chief Operating Officer to join our dynamic organization. Reporting directly to the President/Owner, this position will lead and manage key areas of the business in support of achieving the organization’s operational objectives. Our ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with a strong business acumen and have a track record of success in leading people, operational excellence and process improvement.
- Working closely with the President/Owner, manage the day-to-day operations of the organization to meet business goals and objectives.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and help promote a healthy and engaged staff culture.
- Establish policies and program that promote a company culture and vision focused on excellent client service delivery and client retention.
- Measure operational effectiveness and efficiency both internally and externally and identify ways to improve processes.
- Participate in staff recruiting, hiring, onboarding, training, and performance management; Develop ongoing plans to fill skill gaps, including but not limited to sales training, cross training, reassigning roles, and employee engagement.
- Assess the organization and its services from the customer’s point of view; seek ways to improve service delivery.
- Participate in client meetings and presentations.
- Lead expense management initiatives by analyzing expenditures and trends and identifying opportunities for savings.
- Demonstrated leadership experience, including real-time decision making, setting high performance expectations and the capability of inspiring the team to meet them
- Strong knowledge of digital/traditional marketing services and agency and/or corporate experience leading highly effective marketing services teams
- Solid understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance and Sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or related field required
- A minimum of 8-10 years of strong operational and customer service experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to make effective decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Effective problem-solver and team player
- Ability to work within an ambiguous, fast-moving and creative environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions
- Flexible and able to multitask
- Effective project management skills
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Strong computer and technical
- Energetic and forward thinking
- 401k with match after 1 year
- Medical Benefits, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Vacation
- Compensation plan based on experience
Sound like a perfect job for you? To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.